At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our team for a 12-week summer internship experience working with the Human Resources Business Partner team where you will work on various process improvement projects that will support our culture, talent development and focus on team member experience.
Working within the Human Resources Business Partner team to assist with a wide variety of process improvement projects such as:
- Performance Management and Corrective Action Process – pull and analyze data to simplify and enhance capability; prepare insights and recommendations
- Employee Relations – Respond and support team member concerns, suggest process improvements and enhance leader knowledge and tools.
- Human Resource Analytics (e.g., On-boarding/Exit, DEI, Retention and Turnover and Wellbeing) – pull and analyze data to simplify and enhance capability; prepare insights and recommendations
- Leader and Team Effectiveness – coordinate survey development and streamline tools
- Workday Support – maintain people data to ensure accuracy, support reporting enhancement needs
- Analytical skills: Strong information gathering, organizing, and analyzing skills to better understand insights, trends, issues and determine effective solutions.
- Technology skills: Ability to learn and use programs like Office 365 and Workday a human capital management system.
- Collaboration skills: Positive attitude, likes to meet new people, and work in a team environment.
- Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an accredited University, working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or other related degree
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent organizational skills to provide efficient and timely follow up to deadlines
Additional Program Details
- Competitive compensation
- Participate in meetings and events to support knowledge and education of each business area
- Full summer intern events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.