As a Customer Advocate summer Intern with South Jersey Industries up in Union NJ. Your role will include assisting the department and managers by working on various projects and initiatives to help the organization continue to grow while gaining valuable hands on experience.
- Assist other customer advocates with day to day tasks.
- Manage customer onboarding in a direction that helps achieve departments goals.
- Provides the primary interface between the sales personnel and operations along with other ETG departments that assist in delivering gas service to ETG customers both existing and new.
- Participate in and establish trade show events that will maximize exposure and sales for ETG.
- Ability to travel to various Company locations as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
- The ideal candidate would be a rising Junior or Senior or Masters student but all students are welcome for consideration.
- Excellent computer skills, a professional demeanor, with a strong sense of commitment and the ability to evaluate complex information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive problem solver skilled at issue resolution
- Very well organized and detail oriented
- Extremely adept at follow through
- A strong customer orientation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a short period of time and work in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, disciplined, self-motivated and results driven