As a summer intern with Elizabethtown Gas, your role as an Engineer Intern will include assisting department managers by working on various projects and initiatives to help the organization continue to grow while gaining valuable hands on experience.
- Assist with gas pipeline designs for new business and pipeline replacement projects.
- Entering project data into project management systems.
- Gas infrastructure records review
- Field/site visits to construction projects
- Assist with our integrity management process by automating excel files we use.
- Organizing documents, and analyzing data.
- The ideal candidate would be a rising Junior or Senior or Masters student but all students are welcome for consideration.
- Students with Engineer Majors preferred.
- Previous knowledge of data analytics or programming experience preferred.
- Any experience with GIS or CAD would also be a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, a professional demeanor, with a strong sense of commitment and the ability to evaluate complex information.
Explore the Possibilities
If you’re looking to make an impact, South Jersey Industries is the perfect place. For interns, college graduates, or experienced professionals, at South Jersey Industries we look for enthusiastic, talented professionals at every level of our enterprise. From call center representatives with excellent people skills to engineers with the vision and expertise to design tomorrow’s energy infrastructure, we know that our people fuel our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Explore the possibilities. You’ll be sure to find an opportunity that piques your interest.
- We are committed to developing and implementing innovative projects that increase energy efficiency and save clients money
- We provide an opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career in a variety of functional business areas
- We foster individual talents and abilities while promoting the value of teamwork
- Our culture prepares you for a lifetime of learning and professional development
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer