As a summer intern with Elizabethtown Gas, your role as an Engineer Intern will include assisting department managers by working on various projects and initiatives to help the organization continue to grow while gaining valuable hands on experience.
- Assist with gas pipeline designs for new business and pipeline replacement projects.
- Entering project data into project management systems.
- Gas infrastructure records review
- Field/site visits to construction projects
- Assist with our integrity management process by automating excel files we use.
- Organizing documents, and analyzing data.
Additional Job Description
- The ideal candidate would be a rising Junior or Senior or Masters student but all students are welcome for consideration.
- Students with Engineer Majors preferred.
- Previous knowledge of data analytics or programming experience preferred.
- Any experience with GIS or CAD would also be a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, a professional demeanor, with a strong sense of commitment and the ability to evaluate complex information.