The IT Manager is responsible for the operations of all hardware and software systems. This person oversees network functionality and coordinates the support and development of MIS projects with vendors, subcontractors, and staff. This person supports the needs of all users of organizationally developed and supported systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable work experience required
- Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server
- Experience with Salesforce or other standardized CMS preferred
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as ability to handle deadlines, details and complexity
- Valid driver’s license, car and current insurance policy
- Oversees all help desk and technical support activities and resolves escalated issues when necessary
- Provides system-level support and coordination for all MIS applications, hardware and software, including installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Establishes use policies and procedures for technical resources; Coordinates IT consultant and vendor services; manages all systems development projects
- Performs requirements analysis and documents systems’ design and implementation
- Identifies opportunities to expand use of data sets to support population health initiatives
- Supervises department’s IT, data entry and support training staff
- Oversees development and maintenance of network infrastructure and office phone systems
- Organizes technical support provision and oversees the acquisition, installation and maintenance of technical equipment and software
- Maintains and monitors network security measures, including responsibility for data back-up, business continuity planning, physical security, and permissions management
- Acts as HIPAA Privacy Officer
- Assists Director of MIS in strategic IT planning
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to see to read documents and hear well enough to communicate with others
- Must be able to write, type on a computer, and use a telephone
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
- Additional requirements to be determined with input from Director and HR
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travels regularly to client sites where traffic, weather and other environmental concerns may be encountered; otherwise works in a climate-controlled professional office environment generally free from hazards and other adverse working conditions.
Successful candidates for employment by SNJPC must undergo a criminal background check and driver`s license review.
Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative, a nonprofit maternal/child health agency providing programs/services to improve perinatal/pediatric health. SNJPC offers a comp. salary and benefits pkg. It is SNJPC’s policy to make every practical effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities to execute the crucial functions to the job. EOE