Nurse Home Visitor
Calling maternal and child health nurses! We are looking to fill a fulltime Nurse Home Visitor position with our Nurse-Family Partnership Program. This position works with at-risk, first-time mothers from pregnancy until the child reaches age 2. You will serve as a trusted advisor, offering the support new moms need to deliver healthy babies, become confident parents, and provide a better future for themselves and their children.
Candidates must have BSN, be a Registered Nurse licensed in NJ, and have a valid driver’s license.
The qualifications for the position are:
- BSN required
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of New Jersey
- Two years recent experience in maternal/child health, public health, home visiting or mental/behavioral nursing preferred
- Culturally competent experience working with diverse populations
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Ability to communicate well with consumers and providers
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work requirements
- Must have transportation and valid driver’s license and insurance
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Successful candidates for employment by SNJPC must undergo a criminal background check and driver’s license review.
Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative (SNJPC), a nonprofit maternal/child health agency providing programs/services to improve perinatal/pediatric health. SNJPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
It is SNJPC’s policy to make every practical effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities to execute the crucial functions to the job. EOE