SPACES is transforming how drivers consume parking and the way technology companies partner with the industry by connecting the physical and digital environment through the latest in contactless parking solutions.
Our revolutionary contactless parking access and payment solution allows users to enter, pay and exit any parking facility from inside their vehicle using their smartphone. This proprietary technology suite functions seamlessly with any current or legacy parking equipment, and our solutions can be curated to serve any parking environment.
The Marketing/Design Intern at SPACES Operations LLC will support the Marketing team and dive straight into client-facing projects.
- Work closely with our Project Managers and Marketing team to complete marketing and design related project deliverables to clients
- Collaborate and discuss branding strategy with relevant stakeholders
- Take ownership of a design project from start to finish
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from an Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Suite, LightRoom
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Exhibited a high level of attention to detail in previous internships/projects
- Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required