Specialty Staffing, LLC is an Event Staffing Company, owned and operated in New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and providing the best service in the Hospitality Industry. We are committed to providing our customers with experienced, courteous, and respectful staff. You can find our staff working at the best house parties, cooperate gatherings, country clubs, and exquisite wedding venues.
Offering Bonuses May 1 – August 31
Bonuses Offered: Cash up to 800, Gift Cards, Vacations.
Do you possess outstanding people skills, are quick on your feet and have a professional appearance? Have you ever worked in the food and beverage industry or desire training in the hospitality field? Our busy and fast-growing event staffing company is looking for energetic people; interested in a Bartending position and looking to grow with us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent experience to our guests. Bartenders must have the knowledge to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
Specialty Staffing, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status. From servers to management, we pride ourselves in treating everyone the same.