Specialty Staffing, LLC is an Event Staffing Company, owned and operated in New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and providing the best service in the Hospitality Industry. We are committed to providing our customers with experienced, courteous, and respectful staff. You can find our staff working at the best house parties, cooperate gatherings, country clubs, and exquisite wedding venues.
Offering Bonuses May 1 – August 31
Bonuses Offered: Cash up to 800, Gift Cards, Vacations.
We are looking for a Recruiter with vast knowledge and experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. With the ability to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. A recruiter is expected to fulfill the current hiring needs of Servers, Bartenders, and Banquet Managers.
Overall, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. Reimbursements available for tolls and fuel.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct diverse types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Specialty Staffing, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status. From servers to management, we pride ourselves in treating everyone the same.