Specialty Staffing, LLC is an Event Staffing Company, owned and operated in New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and providing the best service in the Hospitality Industry. We are committed to providing our customers with experienced, courteous, and respectful staff. You can find our staff working at the best house parties, cooperate gatherings, country clubs, and exquisite wedding venues.
We are looking for part-time servers to work Weekdays. You will be representing Specialty Staffing and responsible for our customers’ experiences. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we would love to have you on the team. Your goal will be to provide high-quality service that will make our guests experience a night they will never forget.
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
Specialty Staffing, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status. From servers to management, we pride ourselves in treating everyone the same.