- Spigen’s e-Commerce Business Intelligence Analyst will generate data analysis on SCM, business performance including profit and expense to ensure cost-effective business management.
- Track and analyze inventory data and create performance reports to identify underperforming products.
- Analyze areas of revenue loss and improve current internal business processes to increase profit efficiency.
- Generate monthly and quarterly market trend reports.
- Analyze expenses trends and identify discrepancies.
- Cooperate with the finance department to ensure sales expenses are kept within budget.
- Collect and report department-wide invoices and receipts.
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Reporting tools
- Proficiency in Excel / Google spreadsheets (Ability to utilize formulas: VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Passionate to learn.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Works quickly and in a timely manner meeting given deadlines.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Familiar with SAP is a plus
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or related field or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience) in business planning and analysis, preferably in a related industry.
- Bilingual (Korean & English)
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.