- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Flexible schedule within Monday – Saturday 8 am to 8 pm based on business needs and your availability.
- This will be a remote job after the training period. You will need to come to the office during your training period.
- E-commerce customer service position (B2C online store, Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Working in a dynamic team meeting Customer Acquisition Goals
- Interacting with customers through CRM platforms such as Desk.com and Reply Manager, LiveChat
- Liaison between the customer and company
- Supporting customers with order management
- Supporting customers with sales and product inquiries
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions/feedback from customers
- Data entry
- No phone calling involved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Documentation Skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Read and write in fluent English
- Maintain a positive attitude while performing repetitive tasks
- Have access to reliable high-speed internet
- Be able to type accurately and timely
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Some College/College Degree Preferred
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive
- Experience with Help Desk Ticketing Systems / Help Desk Software
- Flexible schedule within Monday – Saturday 8 AM – 8 PM based on business needs and your availability.
- Paid Sick-Leave, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.