- Logistics-management to maintain accurate and effective inventory controls
- Provide analysis to management on inventory discrepancies in the warehouse management system (WMS)
- Maintain inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Develop in solutions to efficient inventory control management
- Coordinate with a 3rd party logistic vendor for an inventory control and an order fulfillment.
- 8 AM to 5 PM
- Strong statistical data analysis skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and G-Suite
- 1~2 years of experience in industrial supply chain management
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management with a focus in project management, or related field (preferred)
- Bilingual (English/Korean) (preferred)
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.