The Front Desk Receptionist is the first point of contact with our customers and potential customers. This person lays the groundwork for the customers experience from beginning to end.
The process begins with:
- Reservation requests and confirmation, assigning rooms, and issuing and activating room keys.
- Processing all payments as well as all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns, run daily reports and identify any special requests.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. .
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Balance bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs. Address all customers in a genuine, professional manner at all times.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
The Spray Beach is an equal opportunity employer.