SRI International’s Integrated Systems and Solutions (InSyS) Division designs and develops leading-edge R&D technology that support demanding market needs. SRI maintains a state-of-the-art portfolio that includes real-time video processors, integrated video and sensor exploitation solutions, and instrumented training systems for government and commercial sectors.
The Center for Advanced Imaging is searching for a student to join their team. Based in Princeton, NJ, the candidate would join a multidisciplinary group dedicated to the development of custom image sensor devices, modules, and systems for numerous commercial, spacecraft, and government applications.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Design mechanical parts, and assemblies using SolidWorks.
- Generate part and assembly travelers.
- Inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Assemble cable and wire assemblies.
- Assist in manufacturing parts and assemblies in the Cleanroom assembly area
- Interact with SME, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical engineering and program management.
- Assist with final acceptance testing
- Working towards a BS or equivalent in the field of Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical/Aerospace Design, or related scientific discipline.
- Due to government requirements candidates must be a US Citizen