Become the newest member of our exciting team at Storage Rentals of America (SROA) as we redefine self-storage!
Storage Rentals of America was founded in 2013 and through an aggressive growth strategy, we have grown to over 150 locations across 14 states. It is our mission to provide affordable, clean, and secure self-storage facilities in the communities we serve. We strive to ensure superior customer service and great value for our customers.
At Storage Rentals of America, we offer a career and opportunity to grow. We strongly believe in growing our talent and promoting within.
The Human Resources Assistant / Human Resources Intern will provide administrative support to SROA Human Resources Department.
This is a great entry level Human Resources opportunity to grow a career in Human Resources.
- Supports Human Resources with day-to-day HR administrative duties.
- Assist with recruiting processes including creating and managing job postings and external job advertisements.
- Assist with reviewing and screening applicants.
- Support the new hire process including coordinating new hire start dates, completing background checks and onboarding processes.
- Maintains Human Resource records.
- Assist with building and completing weekly and monthly Human Resources reporting.
- Reconciles Human Resources invoices.
- Order new hire items and ensures on time delivery across 18 states.
- Provide clerical support such as copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree Preferred or 2 years of administrative, Human Resources, or recruiting experience.
- Ability to maintain privacy, confidentiality, and professionalism in all interactions.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Generous 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
- Work life balance
- Learning and development opportunities to maximize your potential.
- Great Culture
- Opportunity to work independently
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.