Who We Are
Since 1843, Stanley Black & Decker has set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable things.
Who is Stanley Black & Decker? We are the leader in tools and security. We are STANLEY Tools. We are DeWalt. We are Mac Tools. We are Porter-Cable. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency. No matter where you live, what car you drive, what stores you shop at, or what building you work in, you can bet that we had a hand in making it work.
About Our Internship Program
We are currently seeking motivated Marketing students for the Summer 2021 Internship Program. Selected students will participate in a meaningful and challenging 10-week summer internship that will allow each intern to have exposure to different facets of corporate, receive critical business skills and career and personal development training. Interns will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects within a cross-functional team of professionals and get exposure to leaders within the business.
In these challenging roles…
You will have exposure to several areas of Marketing at Stanley Black & Decker and will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects with a cross-functional team of professionals.
With great rewards…
This position will provide you with:
- A utility role interacting with key members of a fortune 500 company
- A flexible schedule featuring a max of 40 hours
- Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
- Competitive Compensation
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist with daily Marketing tasks that relate to content curation and deployment on Stanley Black & Decker’s owned social media channels, assist with community management.
- Learn about Marketing Technology tools by gaining exposure to weekly social listening reports, understand the process of developing and executing campaigns, and campaign analytics.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or other related field
- Proven Leadership in and out of the classroom
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative
- Knowledge/Skills of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding/ability to navigate web-based programs
- Effective Follow-up/Communication skills required
- Strong Project Management/Organizational Skills.
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to, and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with the highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.