Our Spring 2022 Engineering Co-Op program lasts from January 3, 2022 to June 24, 2022 at our Boston, MA headquarters. As temporary full-time Starry employees, Co-Ops receive accrued vacation time in addition to paid holidays. Mobile engineering Co-Ops are remote eligible. We also offer housing assistance to those outside the Boston metropolitan area, so we encourage students from all over the US over to apply!
Position Overview: You will be working alongside our team of iOS developers expanding and maintaining both customer facing and internal iOS applications to serve Starry customers and our field teams. These applications are being expanded with many additional features and UI components. You will be working across the entirety of these applications from the persistence and networking layers to view layouts, animations, advanced UI interactions, and more.
- Tools Used: Swift, UIKit, SwiftUI, Core Data, and other common iOS tools. Git and Github, among others.
- Skills: You should have experience with iOS mobile development. You must have a strong background in Computer Science fundamentals and object oriented programming.
- Environment: You should be interested in a fast paced, fun, and collaborative startup environment. This position will allow you to ship code and features to live iOS applications and prepare them for future software development on mobile platforms and beyond.
- Flexibility, Adaptability: We are a startup and that means that whatever tasks are at hand are the ones that need to be done, sometimes outside our native discipline.
- Eagerness: This is a small team packed with intelligent, motivated people – the opportunities to learn both in iOS and also in parallel areas – Firmware, QA, Product Development, etc. are immense. Your potential is not limited by any job description, but only by your desire to expand your horizons!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.