Our Spring 2022 Engineering Co-Op program lasts from January 3, 2022 to June 24, 2022 at our Boston, MA headquarters. As temporary full-time Starry employees, Co-Ops receive accrued vacation time in addition to paid holidays. Our RF Engineering Co-Ops continue to be onsite at our headquarters with COVID-19 precautions in place, but some Co-Ops have the option to be fully remote. We also offer housing assistance to those outside the Boston metropolitan area, so we encourage students from all over the US to apply!
This is a great co-op for someone who is interested in Analog circuits, RF, and Wireless Communication Systems. This role will be highly design intensive. As a member of the R&D team you will have the opportunity to do the following.
- Design RF circuit boards using Altium
- Use RF simulators to design RF sub circuits like filters, antennas, amplifiers, mixers
- Test and debug your designs using state of the art RF test equipment
- Work on RF system architecture
- Learn about wireless communications
- Be part of important design decisions
- Make meaningful contributions to Starry’s radio designs and get the opportunity to see your work be used by customers
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.