DelDOT is filling the position of Right-of-Way Agent III
Incumbent is highly skilled appraiser who can administer entire programs including relevant but not limited to the preparation of appraisals, review appraisals, completion of contract appraisal services and related activities with a Federal Aid program for state highway purposes. To qualify for this position, applicants must possess:
- Possession of a Certified Residential or Certified General Real Property Appraiser License
- Three years experience in real estate such as appraisal, law, real property acquisition, property management or title examination.
- Six months experience in interpreting the Federal Uniform Relocation and Real Property Acquisition Act.
- Three years experience in real estate negotiation.
- Three years experience in analyzing engineering or property drawings.
- Six months experience in relocation assistance.
- Six months experience in narrative report writing.
Click the Link Below And Apply Today!