LNP Media Group is seeking a Part-Time Human Resources Specialist to join our expanding Human Resources team! Successful candidates will have experience with various facets of Human Resources including recruitment, HRIS systems, general payroll and benefits knowledge and compliance.
Flexible hybrid schedule available.
About our Company:
LNP Media Group is located in the heart of downtown Lancaster City. For more than two centuries, the Steinman family of Lancaster, Pennsylvania has owned and operated a wide variety of businesses focused on serving the needs of local communities. Today, the Steinman family operates businesses in news media, commercial printing, and restaurant. All are part of the privately owned holding company, LNP Media Group.
Why work for us?
We know that employees are a business’s greatest asset and the primary driver of success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who are bright, curious, flexible and energetic to ensure our progress for the next 225 years.
- Involved with the recruitment process
- Building handbooks, training documents, HR documents and other materials
- Assist with onboarding and off boarding
- Build reports from the HRIS system
- Customer face with employees to answer questions
- Respond to employment verifications
- Maintain current HR materials on various websites
- Assist with other HR functions as directed
- Primarily a controlled office environment, some travel involved to other company locations, and seminars, conferences, etc.