WE ARE HIRING!
Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the environment?
Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals to join our growing Sales organization. As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for the direct sales of our business to business services to new and existing customers within an assigned/designated territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building, identifying and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following through to revenue. You will be provided with the latest technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success. Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions, opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For”!
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it’s services to potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures adherence to Shred-it’s Vision, Mission and Values.
The Sales Executive will be working remotely but subject to change according to our company policy. You also have the option to work out of the Troy sales office once or twice a week if preferred. The ideal candidate will cover the Detroit area as part of their territory.
Key Job Activities:
1. SALES RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Aggressively sell document destruction services to prospective customers in a specific territory.
• In conjunction with the District Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales targets
on a monthly and annual basis.
• Develops and maintains a pipeline of opportunities for the assigned territory.
• Develops and maintains a sales strategy for the assigned territory.
• Maintains a personal level of expertise of Shred-it services and competitive solutions.
• Develops customer lead activity through telephone and door-to-door cold-calling, appointment
setting and direct mail campaigns.
• Participates in all sales and other training provided by Shred-it.
• Implements and demonstrates best practices to sell Shred-it solutions to prospective and
• Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns under the direction of the District Sales
• Reports daily activities and sales results to the District Sales Manager.
• Maintains a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to Shred-it operations,
following the company’s policies and procedures at all times and bringing the manager’s attention to any areas of concern.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaises with customers to understand their requirements with respect to products and services that the business currently offers or is planning to offer.
• Establishes personal relationships with current and potential customers in the assigned territory.
• Serves as a Helpful Expert in exceeding customer expectations on a regular basis.
Experience (North America & LATAM):
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Strong prospecting and business development skills
• Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
• Strong and polished professional communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems and internet/social media
• Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
• Able and prepared to travel within a defined, local territory on a daily basis; minimal long distance travel is required
• Minimum of 1 year prior sales experience is highly preferred
• Experience selling in a business-to-business environment involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is highly preferred
• Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is highly preferred
• Post-secondary education (College or University Degree) is strongly desired
• Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRM and SAP is an advantage but not required
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
• Comprehensive World-Class Training Program
• Solid Base Salary & Unlimited Commission Potential
• Monthly & Annual Performance Bonuses & Incentives
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Solid Career Path
• Annual Recognition Events at Exotic Resorts
• 401(k) matching program
• Education assistance program
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Company phone, iPad, Laptop
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.