Hourly – starting rate $12/hour
The Carriage Attendant collects shopping carriages from the parking lot and returns them to the front of the store.
- Walk the parking lot to collect shopping carriages using… only loading the maximum number of carriages
- Being vigilant of moving cars and customers while proceeding through the parking lot
- Ensure carriages are free of trash
- Adhere to all health, sanitation, and safety regulations
- Assist in other duties, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Entry level position; no prior experience required
- Safely operate cart caddy
- Great customer service
- Good oral communication
- Great work ethic
- Position requires prolonged periods of walking and pushing up to 100lbs
- Working outdoors and being exposed to weather such as extreme heat or cold, rain or snow, etc.
Why you’ll love working here!
Family Oriented: We respect the personal balance between work and family with career opportunity and growth- over 80% of our managers have been promoted from within.
Benefits: High value, high quality Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401 K plan for FT & PT team members, family & personal time, life insurance, and more!
Environment: Have you seen the Avocado Girls? Chiquita Banana? Or the singing Parrot?
Covid-19: Staying safe and clean, we are taking all precautions in the store to keep our team members and customers safe. (Providing daily masks and gloves to all team members, plexi glass at service counters, weekly communications, and much more!)
Pay Day: We’re thrilled to offer our employees Dayforce Wallet – a new way to get paid. Say bye-bye to pay day and hello to pay your way. Get your pay as soon as you earn it, at no cost to you – It’s your money, why should you have to wait? Request your pay as you earn it.
We take pride in the power of diversity, inclusion, and being socially responsible to the communities which we live and do business
Apply today and start as soon as 1 week!
For more information on working at Stew Leonard’s click on the link below!