Hourly – starting rate $12/hour
Cashiers complete the monetary transaction with customers by scanning and weighing products and accepting money, checks, credit/debit cards, or other form of payment for purchases. Operate cash register in food store or outdoor season shops.
- Welcoming customers and answering any questions they have about our products
- Balancing cash register
- Bagging items
- Generating the correct amount of change for customer
What you bring to the team:
- Great work ethic
- Honest worker
- Great Customer Service
- Excellent Communication skills
- Willing to work in other departments as the business needs
- Requires frequent walking, standing, reaching and bending, with occasional lifting up to 30 pounds
- Requires repetitive motion of arms and hands
- Potential exposure to hot and cold weather when operating cash register in outdoor seasonal shops
Why you’ll love working here!
Family Oriented: We respect the personal balance between work and family with career opportunity and growth- over 80% of our managers have been promoted from within.
Benefits: High value, high quality Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401 K plan for FT & PT team members, family & personal time, life insurance, and more!
Environment: Have you seen the Avocado Girls? Chiquita Banana? Or the singing Parrot?
Covid-19: Staying safe and clean, we are taking all precautions in the store to keep our team members and customers safe. (Providing daily masks and gloves to all team members, plexi glass at service counters, weekly communications, and much more!)
Pay Day: We’re thrilled to offer our employees Dayforce Wallet – a new way to get paid. Say bye-bye to pay day and hello to pay your way. Get your pay as soon as you earn it, at no cost to you – It’s your money, why should you have to wait? Request your pay as you earn it.
We take pride in the power of diversity, inclusion, and being socially responsible to the communities which we live and do business We take pride in the power of diversity, inclusion, and being socially responsible to the communities which we live and do business
Apply today and start as soon as 1 week!
For more information on working at Stew Leonard’s click on the link below!
If you have any questions please email me directly Gkisley@stewleonards.com