Stew Leonard’s Employment
Hourly – starting rate $14/hour
Are you interested in joining Stew Leonard’s Team? If YES this is the position to apply for! We are looking for a new Team Members with any kind of experience, a great attitude, and GREAT customer service skills.
We have various positions open and applying for this one you are in the candidate pool for all of them
– Garden Shop Attendant
– Merchandisers (Bakery, Produce, Grocery, or Wine)
– Hosts (Deli, Coffee, Ice cream)
– AND many more!!
What you bring to the team:
– An enthusiastic personality
– Excellent customer service
– Being able to follow all health, sanitation, and safety regulations
– Entry level, no prior experience required
– Great oral communication
– Personable Characteristic
– Position requires frequent walking, squatting, bending, pushing, pulling and lifting, more than 30-50lbs consistently throughout shift.
Why you’ll love working here!
Family Oriented: We have flexible scheduling to work around your school schedule. We understand it is tough to balance a job, school, & personal time so we are able to accommodate you!
Benefits: 401 K plan, family & personal time, on demand pay, WEEKLY pay checks, and more!
Environment: Have you seen the Avocado Girls? Chiquita Banana? Or the singing Parrot?
Covid-19: Staying safe and clean, we are taking all precautions in the store to keep our team members and customers safe.
Pay Day: Get your pay as soon as you earn it, at no cost to you – It’s your money, why should you have to wait? Request your pay as you earn it.
We take pride in the power of diversity, inclusion, and being socially responsible to the communities which we live and do business
Apply today and start as soon as 1 week!
For more information on working at Stew Leonard’s click on the link below!