PULLMAN integrates technology-driven, engineered solutions into its industry-leading contracting services. PULLMAN’s capabilities include specialty design-build services for new and existing structures, as well as a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services. With offices located throughout the United States, and as a signatory to local, national, and international labor union agreements, PULLMAN has the track record and the experience to meet our customers’ specialty contracting needs. PULLMAN is the union contracting business line of Structural Group.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding construction internship opportunity with a dynamic, diversified and innovative company, a PULLMAN Project Engineer Internship may be for you! We are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Engineer Intern to be based in our Philadelphia office, which is located in Swedesboro, NJ. This Co-op internship is planned for Spring 2022.
As a Construction Project Engineer Intern, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects.
As a Project Engineer intern you will assist in:
- Project management support
- Budget preparation
- Job cost management
- Production rate tracking
- Client relations
- Safety management
- Quality control management
- Engineering and design support
- Business development
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Bachelors degree or will be working toward a Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- A positive outlook and a team spirit
PULLMAN is proud of a company culture that promotes 24/7 safety and quality. EOE/M/F/D/V