HR Recruiter l Full-Time Year-Round
RESPECT l INTEGRITY l TEAMWORK l SUSTAINABILITY
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best season yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
Our investment in each employee includes a comprehensive wellness initiative, unwavering commitment to safety, growth opportunities, and a wide variety of resort benefits. Employees get to take advantage of our 4000+ acre playground including skiing, golf, mountain activities, health club membership, resort discounts, and more, so it’s easy to share your enthusiasm for Sugarbush with our guests.
Sugarbush Resort is excited to announce the opening of an HR Recruiter position within our Human Resources department! Are you passionate about developing a professional career and leading a mountain lifestyle? If so, this job might be for you.
The HR Recruiter will provide recruitment and administrative support to the Sugarbush HR team. The employee will screen applicants, schedule interviews with hiring managers, coordinate new hire onboarding, and assist with other HR tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Post job opportunities on the Sugarbush website as well as other employment sites. Research and recommend new job boards, job fairs, and other recruitment sources.
- Review resumes and conduct phone screens with qualified candidates.
- Arrange interviews by coordinating hiring manager and applicant schedules.
- Verify references for hiring managers.
- Assist hiring managers in developing and updating job descriptions.
- Regularly check in with hiring managers on their recruitment needs and pain points.
- Assist with new hire orientations and trainings.
- Perform other HR administrative work on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 2-3 years of Human Resources or general office experience. (Recruitment experience highly preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills needed, must be motivated by working with people.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have introduced a new Extended COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a background, MVR, or criminal records check