Essential Job Functions:
Summit Health is recruiting a part-time intern (20 hours per week) with a special interest in the learning and development; talent management & acquisition; and human resource information system (HRIS) aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion to assist in the implementation of our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) plan.
As a DEI Intern, you will:
· Assist the Senior Vice President, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in carrying out projects related to learning and development, talent management, talent acquisition and HRIS.
· Collaborate with Learning & Development; Human Resources (HR) and Information Technology (IT) teams to: 1) launch and monitor training programs; 2) implement talent management and talent acquisition programs; and 3) improve data practices and data integrity.
· Work with the Litmos learning management system.
· Support Business Resource Groups (BRG), including developing a BRG tool kit.
· Research professional development, mentoring and onboarding program best practices.
· Support efforts to improve DEI data collection from employees and data integrity.
· Compile DEI articles, resources, tools and podcasts.