Global software company with a best-in-class digital marketing team seeks a part-time Digital Marketing Intern.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible in supporting our inbound marketing efforts to drive website traffic, generate high-quality leads, and build relationships with customers. This role provides the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a wide range of digital marketing such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine advertising (SEA), and content marketing. The Digital Marketing Intern will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Writing engaging and educational content that provides value to data center managers.
- Researching keywords and topics for new content and paid search ads.
- Enhancing search engine advertising campaigns.
- Designing digital ads and marketing collateral.
- Collecting and analyzing data from marketing campaigns.
- Contributing new ideas for marketing campaigns and content.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or a related field, recent graduates also welcome.
- Aspiration to build a successful career in digital marketing.
- Skilled writer who can draft content with consideration of SEO best practices and branding strategies.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, CRM (HubSpot), Adobe Photoshop, and other content creation and marketing automation tools.
- Ability to perform research or interviews for articles and content.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus.
– What is DCIM Software: www.sunbirddcim.com/what-dcim
– What are customers saying about Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/reviews
– Why work at Sunbird: www.sunbirddcim.com/careers
Sunbird is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.