Part Time and Per-diem positions available. All Shifts.
A New Jersey Licensed Practical Nurse license required
Must be covid vaccinated and yearly flu shots are mandatory.
– Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service
– Overseeing coordination of residents’ health and wellness needs
– Working closely with family members and consulting with community physician(s) to ensure residents’ needs are being attended to in a personalized way
– Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
– Have a current state license as a Practical Nurse/Vocational Nurse
– A minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and/or full service operations
– Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing and resident care
– Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
– Understanding of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and the Care Plan Process
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.