Power your potential with the leading U.S. solar, storage and energy services company. Are you looking to position yourself in a high growth high impact career? The time for solar is now, and Sunrun’s retail teams are hiring!
Competitive compensation includes base + commission
- Average annual OTE of $40,000 – $80,000 (Uncapped Potential)
- Earn while you learn! New hire bonus up to $500
What you will enjoy as a part of the Sunrun team: *
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and many more options
- Sales commissions paid biweekly for new solar appointments and contracts resulting from your efforts
- PPE (personal protection equipment) and safety processes that keep our employees safe and healthy.
- Performance incentives through our Nike/Lululemon Sponsored incentive program, The League
- Represent Sunrun as the face of our brand in assigned partner stores
- Build rapport with potential customers to win appointments
- Qualify prospective customers for Sunrun solar and storage solutions
- Schedule appointments with Sunrun Field Sales Consultants
- Meet or exceed team and individual pre and post-sales goals
Qualifications: Success in this role requires strong communication skills, resilience, self-motivation, and passion for our mission. Additionally, you will need to be comfortable and adaptable to working semi autonomously in various retail locations.
- Availability to work a retail optimized schedule including weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts. (This schedule is optimized for.your sales success)
- Access to reliable transportation to support a multi-store territory zone within 15-30 mile radius.
- At least two years of 2 years of relevant work experience
Solar Careers For All: Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Every other week
- Team Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.