We are seeking an experienced, creative, and hardworking Copywriter to join our awesome team in NYC. This person will create amazing messaging for the disruptive brands that we help to grow in the digital space. The Copywriter will work alongside the rest of our copywriting team — under the direction of the senior copywriter, to create high-level strategy and execute content. The role will report directly to our founding partner, as well as work closely and collaboratively with our creative and marketing teams
- Location: New York City (the role will onboard remotely to start, with a transition to a hybrid workplace (remote/in-office) in the fall of 2021)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- Compensation: Competitive
Superbolt is a D2C agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world.
We don’t just want to deliver for our clients or grow a successful agency. We also want to foster a team that is empowered and excited to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward.Each day at Superbolt is uniquely rewarding—you’ll have the opportunity to think strategically, execute efficiently, and watch your work directly impact our clients in real time.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with the brand of our clients
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Create relevant campaign copy, or check all copy that is generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Liaise with clients
- At least 1-2 years experience as a proven copywriter, preferably in an agency or creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communication, English, Journalism, Writing, or similar
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media
- Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst
- Proficiency in G-Suite
- A solid track record of working within predefined workflows and timelines. Previous experience with project management platforms (Wrike, Trello, Monday, etc.) is a plus.
- Interest in working with startups and creative campaigns in an agency environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement
- Generous vacation days
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly company events
- A great team and office in downtown Manhattan!
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Ranked #7 overall in Adweek’s 2020 list of Fastest Growing Agencies