We are seeking a dedicated and passionate graphic design intern to join us and help create amazing creatives for the disruptive portfolio of brands we work with. The intern will work collaboratively with and receive guidance from our creative and marketing teams, as well as grow and hone their skills in an agency environment. This opportunity is ideal for aspiring designers with interest in D2C brands in industries that include fashion, lifestyle, infants, and pets, among others.
- Location: New York City (the role will onboard remotely to start, with a transition to a hybrid workplace (remote/in-office) in the fall of 2021)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Start Date: Immediate (at least 6 months)
- Compensation: Paid Stipend
At Superbolt, we have a simple goal: help disruptive brands to grow online.
We are a performance marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. We pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed start-ups selling products we are passionate about. Since our start in 2016, we’ve enjoyed 10% month-over-month growth due to our hard work and dedication.
The ideal candidate will uphold the visual consistency of the brands we work with, while supporting and contributing to the creation of a variety of deliverables. The intern will assist in mocking up and designing static social media ads, email campaigns, photo editing, short-form animations, video editing, and presentations. Superbolt is a highly collaborative agency environment, and so the intern will be required to demonstrate high capacity to communicate both internally within our teams and externally to our clients.
- Recent graduate with a degree in graphic design, visual communication or related major, as well as current students studying in the field with previous internship experience are welcome to apply
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks in a fast-paced and fluid work environment
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Comfortable with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects, Premiere, and other animation and video editing software
- Great verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Familiarity with video editing and basic animation is preferred
- Familiarity with UI/UX is preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Unites States. We are currently not sponsoring work visas to candidates.
- Monthly Stipend
- Excellent growth path with potential to join as a full-time employee
- Quarterly team events
- A great team and office in NYC!
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Ranked #7 overall in Adweek’s 2020 list of Fastest Growing Agencies
To apply, please include a brief intro, resume, and a link to your online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.