We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Intern to join our Los Angeles office. The intern will collaboratively work with and receive guidance from our marketing team to help disruptive brands grow online by owning and managing the entire marketing funnel.
- Location: Los Angeles (the role will onboard remotely to start, with a transition to a hybrid workplace (remote/in-office) in the fall of 2021)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Start Date: Immediate with a 6-month internship period
- Compensation: Paid Stipend
At Superbolt, we have a simple goal: help disruptive brands to grow online.
We are a performance marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world. We pride ourselves in our in-house start-up histories where we’ve driven awareness, revenue, and conversion for some of the world’s fastest growing consumer-facing businesses including Casper, BarkBox, and Try the World. Our clients are typically venture backed start-ups selling products we are passionate about. Since our start in 2016, we’ve enjoyed 10% month-over-month growth due to our hard work and dedication.
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home;
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization;
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs;
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns;
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms;
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or related field;
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently;
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We are currently not sponsoring work visas to candidates.
- Monthly Stipend
- Excellent growth path with potential to join as a full-time employee
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly team events
- A great team and office in Los Angeles!
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Ranked #7 overall in Adweek’s 2020 list of Fastest Growing Agencies