We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Intern to join our NYC office. The intern will collaboratively work with and receive guidance from our marketing team to help disruptive brands grow online by owning and managing the entire marketing funnel.
- Location: New York City (the role will onboard remotely to start, with a transition to a hybrid workplace (remote/in-office) in the fall of 2021)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Start Date: Immediate with a 6-month internship period
- Compensation: Paid Stipend
Superbolt is a D2C agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world.
We don’t just want to deliver for our clients or grow a successful agency. We also want to foster a team that is empowered and excited to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward.Each day at Superbolt is uniquely rewarding—you’ll have the opportunity to think strategically, execute efficiently, and watch your work directly impact our clients in real time.
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home;
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization;
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs;
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns;
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms;
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or related field;
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently;
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We are currently not sponsoring work visas to candidates.
- Monthly Stipend
- Excellent growth path with potential to join as a full-time employee
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly team events
- A great team and office in downtown Manhattan!
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Ranked #7 overall in Adweek’s 2020 list of Fastest Growing Agencies