We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Intern to join our team in Paris. This is an internship position with the possibility to receive a CDI offer at the end of your training/internship.
The Growth Marketing Intern will collaboratively work with and receive guidance from our marketing team to help disruptive brands grow online by owning and managing the entire marketing funnel.
- Location: Paris, France (potentially onboarding remotely with a transition to in-person office later during the internship)
- Hours: Full-Time (Internship offer)
- Start Date: January 2022 for a 6-month period
Superbolt is a growth marketing agency that specializes in driving awareness, growth, and customer retention in today’s increasingly complex, cluttered world.
We don’t just want to deliver for our clients or grow a successful agency. We also want to foster a team that is empowered and excited to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward. Each day at Superbolt is uniquely rewarding—you’ll have the opportunity to think strategically, execute efficiently, and watch your work directly impact our clients in real time.
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or related field
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus
- Fluency in both French and English is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in France. We are currently not sponsoring work visas to candidates.
- Excellent growth path with potential to join as a CDI employee
- Monthly breakfasts
- A great team in Paris!
- Access to health insurance via Alan
- Contribution to restuarant tickets via Swile
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Ranked #7 overall in Adweek’s 2020 list of Fastest Growing Agencies