We are seeking a Marketing Associate to join us and help disruptive brands grow online. The main goal is to collaboratively work with our marketing team to help clients grow by working on the entire marketing funnel.
- Location: Santa Monica, LA (remote to start with the possibility of returning to the office at a later date)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- Compensation: Competitive
Superbolt is an award winning, direct-to-consumer agency that specializes in unlocking long-term growth for brands that matter. We’re a multidisciplinary team of growth experts, data strategists, and creatives—all under one roof.
Our clients’ work spans across industries, from eco-friendly consumer products to modern healthcare solutions. We collaborate closely with our clients as a full-service, transparent extension of their in-house teams—to drive awareness, growth, and customer retention.
We deliver for our clients by fostering team members who love working together, who are empowered to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward. If this sounds interesting to you, we’re growing fast—and we’d love to meet you.
- Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display, partnerships, out-of-home;
- Website optimization including A/B testing, email collection, landing page customization;
- Lifecycle marketing including email marketing, referral programs, loyalty programs;
- Build multi-channel marketing strategies to drive incremental results that directly impact the top line of clients’ businesses;
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat), direct response channels and email marketing campaigns;
- Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms;
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or related field;
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights;
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Proven ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Confidently able to maneuver between working cooperatively in a team-oriented and cross-functional environment, as well as independently;
- Experience at a fast growing-startup is a plus.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. We are currently not sponsoring work visas to candidates.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement
- Generous vacation days
- Transportation reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours with beer on tap
- Quarterly company events
- A great team in Los Angeles!