SupplyHouse.com, a fast growing and successful e-commerce company, is looking for the right candidate to join our Purchasing Team as an Inventory Forecaster. The analyst will be responsible for accurately assessing product demand while working with a multitude of variables in order to maximize resource efficiency and customer satisfaction through data-driven inventory optimization.
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely UNTIL they can transition into our Melville office when it reopens in August.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Melville, NY
- Working extensively with inventory forecasting software in order to identify and track product trends and life cycles (current and future product demands)
- Analyzing trends, historical demand, and customer input in order to identify accurate quantities and timing of purchases
- Managing a portfolio of brands and products strategically with multiple points of data in order to maximize return on investment
- Designing metrics and preparing reports to analyze sales trends
- Creating and placing stocking orders based on forecasting analyses
- Analyzing, identifying, and implementing opportunities for improvements to the forecasting process
- Staying on top of knowledge of products, current events and impactful information
- Ability to review and process large volumes of data
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic statistical analysis and data manipulation skills
- A demonstrated sense of urgency
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
What’s Important to Us
- Positive Attitude – We work in close quarters where attitudes are contagious
- GRIT – Our 5 core values! (Generosity, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, and Grit)
- Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap room, and meditation room.
- Food, lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen, breakfast Wednesdays, and lunch Mondays and Fridays.
- Flexible hours – Standard business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, feel free to utilize our “Flex-Time” policy to adjust your start and end time slightly.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to give back to our local communities.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code and a pet-friendly office.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events. Look out for our movie nights, bowling leagues, and more!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company