Front-end Code Developer
This is a remote only position. You may live anywhere in the continental United States.
We are a Cyber Security SaaS startup company.
SureShield offers a comprehensive integrated suite of solutions to address data breaches and hacks. We protect exposed sensitive data, continuously manage vulnerabilities, and maintain a state of continued compliance readiness for organizations with different industry-specific controls/standard frameworks.
We have an opportunity for an intern. This is a hands on position on our high quality engineering / software development team. We are eager to find a quality worker.
What you’ll need (requirements):
– Learn our products and modules
– Experience as a front-end code developer using AngularJS and Angular11
– Good working knowledge of CSS and HTML5 and its best practices
– Working with developed Adobe XD UI /UX designs with engineering team to create the required components and features represented in the design
– Take responsibility for assigned tasks and complete on schedule
– This is a remote only position. You may live anywhere in the continental United States.
– Currently requiring 20 hours per week.
– This is a contract position initially planned for 3-6 months, but may be extended if desired by both parties. Contract to perm is possible after the contract period ends.