We’re on the hunt for a marketing intern to make a meaningful impact on our rockstar Marketing team. This role is geared towards current college students looking to get into the startup space and get some awesome experience to start their marketing careers. If you find yourself enjoying multi tasking, trying to meet 5 deadlines at once and really want to learn the core of the e-commerce business then please apply! It’s a great opportunity for anyone wanting to get experience in the creative side of marketing.
SwagUp’s mission is to make creating and distributing impactful swag as simple as possible! You must be able to think quickly and work in a fast paced environment. We are a rapidly growing company without a lot of defined processes, so perfect for anyone that wants to have input to improve the company. We are a client centric company and always work on providing the best experience possible. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with ability to grow, grab your helmet and join us to the moon!
- Developing marketing strategies, content and copywriting for our social media platforms
- Support our small, but mighty, marketing team on their day-to-day marketing efforts and initiatives
- Assist with SwagUp’s brand recognition by diving into your creative side
- Brainstorm and research ideas for new and innovative marketing campaigns
- Own our marketing calendar and coordinate the team’s time
- Researching the e-commerce market and updating the team with the latest trends
- Conducting market research and site analytics
- Currently enrolled in a college or university, preferably you’re in your junior or senior year
- You come to us with photoshop experience, or at least willing to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; you enjoy hopping from one project to the next
- Must work well under pressure
- Strong communication and writing skills are key for writing marketing content with us
- You’re known to be tech savvy; we have lots of programs so being able to pick up programs quickly is a must
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where no two days are the same!
- You’re a self-starter; ability to work independently and effectively manage your assignments and projects
- Love working with clients and understand clients needs always come first
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Putting your creative touch on everything marketing, we love doing things differently here at SwagUp
- Collaborate with our sales & customer experience teams on enhancing client experience and find the root of issues and determine solutions
- Aptitude to build strong relationships and rapport with our client base through our marketing campaigns
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
SwagUp is an API first company where top brands can create, automate, and distribute swag. We take all the heavy lifting from design work, assembly, storage, and shipping worldwide. Our platform allows clients to work collaboratively with all their co-workers on any swag project without the headaches!
If you like challenging the status quo, and working in small, unstructured environments, you’ll fit right in.
We’ve accomplished so much in under 4 years, but we’ve just begun to crack the surface. We look forward to meeting you.