Welcome to Sweat Football Club. Brooklyn’s Youth Soccer club offering a wide variety of soccer activities to kids ages 2-13 years old. This job is ideal for candidates studying journalism, business or entrepreneurship. We are looking for a passionate (business minded, creative thinker who can help take our social media platforms to the next level. Candidates won’t need their own equipment as we provide access to (drones, DSLR cameras & much more). Ideal candidate should attend 1-2 practices a week and photograph/film these sessions. Update all social media platforms (Facebook,Tik Tok, & Instagram). Post production will not be necessary – as we have an in house team who handles most of the editing.
- Responsible for shaping the Sweat F.C’s’ social media strategy and producing relevant content, attending appropriate events to promote and highlight member engagement and managing and monitoring content on all social media platforms.
- Help build and execute the Funds’ social media strategy through research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
- Attend 1 – 2 practices a week to film/photograph content for our social media platforms.
- Present new storylines and social media themes to be executed on our social media platforms.
- Present new ways for growth and expansion on social media.
- Set up and optimize pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Sweat F.C’s social media content
- Create social media editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Analyze social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Collaborate with other departments to manage messaging, identify key players and coordinate action