You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies – INC Research and inVentiv Health – we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you’ll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
The primary goals of this position are, in close collaboration with the business functional leaders and their delegates, to define the capabilities, workflow and processes that must be present in our technology and reporting platform and its ecosystem. In cooperation with other key stakeholders, the Business Analyst will ensure that these requirements are implemented and will facilitate our business customers with exceptional speed, quality and agility in adapting to new client business requirements and continued integrated technologies. When appropriate, the BA will produce detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams.
The Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing and overseeing the review of assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks in addition to growth and efficiency opportunities. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting business partners on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly
Communicate to customers and internal business stakeholders
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution
Presentation and prototype demonstrations
- Ability to organize and drive process reengineering sessions
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
Has hands on experience in several mid-size, implementations using salesforce.com Service Cloud and adjacent technologies
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Extensive broad technology experience, 3-5 years of experience in business analyst or similar role by function, 5+ years preferred
- Experience working in a matrix environment and demonstrated ability to balance and coordinate multiple directions within a project and add value to the communication stream
- Experience and demonstrated expertise with relational and non-relational databases, software and data integration design and solution architecture
- Ability to coordinate and understand data modeling, ETL development and testing activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate and document processes and workflows
- Experience with organizing and facilitating cross functional and separate functional level meetings with business and technology teams
- Ability to manage minute level of detailed information and balance with big picture perspective to reach end goal and work within project timeline and budget
- Experience working in a regulatory heavy environment and ability to balance adherence to regulations with flexibility in solution design
- Education: Bachelor of Art or Science minimum with demonstrated academic achievement
- Experience in a Client Service business and/or client facing role
- Experience in Salesforce, Veeva CRMs
- Experience in SQL and/or NoSQL database understanding, design, architecture
- Salesforce.com admin level certification
- Experience with reporting tools like MicroStrategy, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau
- Experience in testing and bug reporting tools
- Expertise in data profiling, mapping and/or analytics
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)