You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else – remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Client Services Operations Specialist has primary responsibility for coordinating and assisting with departmental activities designated by the Supervisor and project-specific activities assigned by the Client Services Manager/Director (CSM/CSD) in support of our field based employees. The Client Services Operations Specialist can be assigned to one or more projects and also support one or more CSM/CSD’s.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Support the assigned projects with timely completion of day to day administrative tasks for the various business lines to include Sales, Nurse, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Contact Center projects, as directed
- Generate mass mailings, and copy/file as needed
- Entering and updating data in various tools and systems
- Assist in resolving payroll and expense management and reporting issues
- Generate/review and distribute reports per contract requirements
- Assist in resolving project related call and sample accountability issues
- Process personnel documentation and generate/distribute rosters
- Participate in meetings and conference calls, as required by CSM/internal business lead
- Assist with meeting travel and training setup, as requested
- Coordinate/communicate with internal departments, vendors and/or client/field personnel, as needed/requested
- Other duties as applicable to your assigned projects or departmental needs. These duties will be outlined in an annual goals and objectives process and evaluated in an annual performance management process
- Overnight travel 0-10%
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Associate’s or BA/BS degree (strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant knowledge in a client delivery/service company in lieu of college degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Aptitude towards usage of automated systems (learning management, expense reporting, travel administration, etc)
- Basic understanding of Life Sciences Commercial operations to include Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Nurse, and Contact Center programs
- Prior experience working in field sales administration/operations position in the life sciences industry
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)