Responsible for developing, unit testing and deploying applications according to best practices and guidance within the company to support development efforts surrounding strategic alliances, sponsor data integrations, custom application development and internal system integrations.
- Designs and develops software solutions
- Documents the software design as per standard operating procedures
- Helps determine feasibility of new requirements and compatibility with current systems.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate application behavior and logic
- Enhances existing software to adapt to new requirements
- Analyzes and resolves production issues that aren’t resolved by Help Desk.
- Makes recommendations for improving software processes and completes process improvements activities
- Develops user documentation and knowledgebase articles to support production support
- Develops scripts to improve support processes when required
- Develops, facilitates and maintains product support tools including run books, technical diagrams and knowledge bases to aid in product support processes.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Professional experience in development role.
- Demonstrated expertise development of applications using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Oracle Apex, Web Services etc.
- Experience with one or more of the following database query languages: T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and design
- Preferred: Familiarity agile development practices like SCRUM
- Preferred: Functional experience in healthcare domain and clinical applications: Veeva Vault, Oracle SSU and Safety products, Medidata products, etc.
- Preferred: Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.