Several locations available across the United States!
This is a 12-week paid learning experience with our army of RF Engineers, Operations Technicians, and Project Managers, all working like a well-oiled machine to keep our network running and our customers connected.
The outstanding technology that powers everything we do. The code that makes it all run efficiently. Mobile changes by the minute, and as the leaders in our industry, we’re setting the pace. This is teamwork at its best with technical warriors bravely pushing the edges of the wireless frontier. If the groundbreaking of technology sounds like the place for you, then you’re in the right place.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Work with Radio Frequency (RF) engineering team learning the day to day activities in supervising and optimizing the cellular wireless network
- Assist the RF Design Engineer in creating maps for site justifications and maintain site data integrity
- Work with the RF Manager in maintaining the Drive Test equipment and help the team with Drive test setups for specifics tasks
- Analyze drive test data and provide optimization changes with the supervision from Sr. Engineers
- Supervise the 5G/LTE Network and work with Operations and switch on site troubleshooting
- Work on Customer/Sales service requests to provide resolutions and timely responses.