The UI/UX Designer (Designer) is responsible for creating the look, feel, and user experience of the TalentEi core software application, including overseeing both existing feature enhancement and new feature design. The Designer will manage the process from concept to final design and continue to support the engineering team as features are brought to fruition. Post-build, the Designer will be responsible for usability testing and continuous improvement. The successful
candidate will possess a human-centered design focus with strong skills in visual design and deep knowledge in creating UX/UI prototypes.
Using ourcore values of Tenacity, Aspiration, Curiosity and Team Above Self, the Designer will work collaboratively with the TalentEi Design Team, Business Leads and Customers to gather insights and requirements and to implement a design-driven process to create software features and continue to hone the usability and aesthetic of the TalentEi platform. The UX/UI Designer reports to the Vice President/Director of Business Operations.
• Produce high-quality UX/UI design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams and prototypes based on requirements, research, and direct input from business leads.
• Utilize human-centered design principles, an iterative approach and collaboration with the integrated, cross-functional design team to generate effective design ideas.
• Manage the post-build design review process, by employing usability testing, customer feedback, usage analytics and other feature effectiveness validation tactics to continuously improve user experience.
•Gather, define, and document requirements, conduct original research, evaluate user analytics, and use best-accepted practices to drive design insights.
•Lead the design process for assigned features from business origination to tech hand-off.
•Create designs that are highly functional, user focused, simple to use, and reduce complication while at the same time are streamlined and aesthetically pleasing.
• mDevelop and continuously maintain a design framework/design language and UI kit, including color palette, typography, design standards, and UI patterns/components.
• Develop and maintain standards and best practices for optimal application usage on differing screen sizes, including mobile.
• Desired: Functional knowledge of the opportunities and limitations that come with web-
based software delivered in HTML5 and CSS3.
• Design/manage information/user architecture for individual features with an eye on the
entire TalentEi platform. Continuously define user goals, analyze best practices, define navigation, and test solutions.
•Design-minded. Ability to frame and pose critical questions and to lead cross-functional teams to see and understand most critical elements driving design decisions.
• A design portfolio that demonstrates an ability to design clean, effective, user
-focused, and thoughtful UI and experiences, across differing browsers and devices.
• Excellent listening and collaboration skills to help uncover the best ideas and drive results as efficiently as possible.
• Strong organizational and writing skills including ability to document requirements, process flow, business logic and to track/organize designs and design components.
• Ability to work and learn at a fast pace, including the ability to lead multiple design projects simultaneously, continuously gain depth of knowledge of the TalentEi business and platform and to continue to improve design skills and expand knowledge of design best practices.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in an entrepreneurial and largely remote work environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, Microsoft Office suite tools, Wireframing tools and other creative/design tools such as Figma, SketchApp, InVision, Flinto, Zeplin, Balsamiq, etc.
• 3-5 years experience as a UX/UI Designer or other applicable design-related role.
• Preferred: Minimum 2-year degree in design or creative related field, including but not limited to Design, UX Design, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, Computer Science, Psychology, Anthropology, etc.
Our team works remotely on a day-to-day basis and hosts a variety virtual team-building events throughout the year.All full-time employees of Employ Intelligence, Inc. enjoy the following benefits:
• 100% Healthcare coverage for the employee,
including vision and dental
•Company paid LTD/STD and Group Life insurance benefits
•Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts available for employee contributions
•401k plan along with a company match
•10Company paid holidays
•15 days PTO
Talentei is an innovative technology company with a mission of creating a faster, more efficient, and more equitable labor market, reimagining both how companies select talent and how candidates attain meaningful jobs. Designed to disrupt the global talent market, TalentEi’s integrated talent marketplace system is a cloud-based, software-as-a-service platform, protected by 5 US patents that combines superior intelligence with market dynamics to transform the hiring process for Fortune 500 Clients. TalentEi’s fully automated, talent marketplace is the only platform that delivers hard ROI to clients by vastly improving hiring speed, candidate quality and significantly reducing hiring costs.
TalentEI celebrates inclusivity and is committed to building a diverse team. Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US.