Who We Are
#ExperienceTCS As a TCS employee, you’ll work for one of the most valuable brands in the global IT services sector, $22+ billion annual revenue. More than 528,000 employees worldwide make up our diverse workforce, with people representing 157 nationalities. We are one of the largest employers of women with 36.2% women employees and the second largest recruiter of IT services talent in the United States.
At TCS you will contribute to the digital transformation of our clients who comprise one-third of Fortune 500 companies. Our employees work in the latest and greatest technologies to help our customers keep pace with rapid growth, enabling them to become more intelligent, agile, on the cloud, and automated.
Why join TCS Co-Op Program
The TCS Co-Op program is designed to develop emerging young leaders within the IT industry early on in their academic career. The Co-Op typically is a curriculum driven multi-work term agreement broken up into a minimum of two 14-week rotations (approximately six months). Undergraduate students currently in a computer science or other related IT academic program are given the opportunity to be mentored by subject matter experts to gain applicable leadership and technology skills. As a TCS Co-Op student, you will utilize your problem solving and critical thinking skills to support consulting/business projects, strategic initiatives, data analysis, and software development. Jumpstart your career with TCS today!
What’s in it for you?
- Authentic experiences with immersive technology consulting projects and customer experience optimization for both clients and internal departments
- Opportunities to collaborate with skilled teams of IT professionals
- Experiential mentorship and training with seasoned industry veterans
- Exploration of various tech stacks to strengthen and enhance your IT skill set
- Exposure to multiple function areas such as digital, application development, maintenance, and production support
- Fully paid full-time program with a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Pursuing Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, Biomedical engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering, and other related majors (undergrad or grad) from US universities.
- Cumulative GPA 3.0+
- Must be an undergraduate in junior or senior year OR a graduate student in senior year of study in an acceptable major (see above)
- Must be physically located in the US
- Enthusiasm for technology and basic knowledge of computer science concepts, programming, and information systems
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a cross-functional team member
- Embody a growth mindset and embrace mentorship
- Desire to contribute and improve current processes
- Invested in improving the customer experience and relationship management
- Enthusiasm for coordination and organization across multiple geographic teams
Employer of Choice
Exceptional workplace practices have earned TCS multiple awards, including the Top Employer title from the Top Employers Institute for the sixth consecutive year. Diversity Inc. named TCS in its Top 50 for diversity and inclusion management, leadership accountability and talent development.
For more information or to apply, visit nextstep.tcs.com/campus/us or email us at email@example.com. Follow us @TCS_NA on Twitter and Tata Consultancy Services – North America on LinkedIn.
TCS is an equal opportunity employer and an at-will employer. Nothing in this posting should be construed as an offer or a guarantee of employment. EOE AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.