Since the beginning, TechTarget’s problem-solving content has risen to the top of enterprise tech buyers’ Google searches. Today it spans more than 10,000 specific topics. Our readers’ content consumption patterns provide the raw material for unique insights into their business needs. And because they find value in what we publish, they give us permission to share the data with our vendor clients.
Through two decades of optimization, we’ve learned how to grow buyer interest and influence purchase decisions. We’ve got fingers on the pulse of over 200 target markets, and since we have first-hand knowledge about tech marketing and sales, we can provide the best available guidance for practitioners around the globe.
TechTarget is seeking an organized, efficient Sales Support Specialist to be responsible for directly supporting and assisting the Enterprise sales team to drive continued revenue growth. The Sales Support Specialist’s responsibilities will mainly center on coordinating internal logistics to allow for the sales team to be nimble and focus on revenue driving activities. To be a successful Sales Support Specialist at TechTarget, you should be a self-starter, have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for internal coordination and communication with multiple different teams within the organization including the Sales Enablement and Customer Success, serving as a liaison for gathering information requested by the client and also to ensure campaigns run seamlessly. This could include:
- Sales forms
- Contract coordination
- Contract processing
- Working with internal inventory teams
- Performing data entry tasks for sales opportunities, billing status, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 0 – 1 years’ experience;
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills;
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills;
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus; and,
- Computer literacy; proficiency in Excel, PPT, and Salesforce.
We’re a great company aspiring to even greater heights. It’s a terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your resume.
TechTarget (https://www.techtarget.com/ ) offers generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401k plans.
TechTarget, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. TechTarget strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. TechTarget complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.