TED-Ed is looking for a marketing intern to join us for the Summer of 2021 to help us increase sales and engagement of users across TED Masterclass. The responsibilities associated with this job are derived from and contribute to the wider TED-Ed marketing and sales strategies; the candidate should be comfortable managing and executing experiments that will inform those strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Media Studies, Communication, or a related field; must be a senior and eligible for college credit
- Able to commit to working for 3 months during Summer 2021, with the possibility to extend beyond the summer
- Excellent communicator with a positive, self-starter attitude
- Detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Knowledge of and passion for TED
- Work with TED-Ed’s marketing associate to create and run paid ad campaigns on a variety of platforms (including, but not limited to, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and YouTube ads).
- Analyze and report data gathered from a variety of ad platforms to key stakeholders
- Run A/B tests of messaging and engagement campaigns as well as A/B tests of content, and report and iterate on results.
- Assist with customer service efforts related to highly specialized questions around TED-Ed’s products and systems
- Other duties and special projects as may be assigned from time to time
- Willingness to contribute however possible to ensure overall effectiveness of position