Summary of Position
Teladoc Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
Our Automation Intern will help with automating tests from various areas of Teladoc Health solutions, work closely with other team members to solicit automation tasks, and help maintain the automation lab on a needed basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties for the position including requirements, tasks, work to be completed:
- Support, maintain, document, and write automation test scripts for software testing
- Analyze results from daily automation runs, analyze them and help break-fix issues.
- Participate in software QA meetings/standups and analyze test cases
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements for testing
- Responsible for automation scripts, implementation, validation of scripts, and initial documentation
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Understanding of general computer platforms in use
- UI Automation
- Ability to write automation scripts and reporting structure for automation
Qualifications Required for Position
Qualifications needed such as certification, training, experience, or knowledge skills:
- Active enrollment in Computer Science curriculum
- Interest in software automation
- English-language written and spoken communication skills